Outtake from the only roll of Kodak Aerochrome infrared film I’ve ever been able to afford.
View of the plain where the Battle of Wakefield was fought during the War of The Roses, which is the source for the mnemonic for remembering the colours of the rainbow, Richard Of York Gave Battle In Vain.
- pierluigifabrizio likes this
- hollyviolet reblogged this from thediaryofadisappointingman
- weffanie likes this
- drinkingpoisonlikeeatingglass likes this
- nickhensman likes this
- absoluteuncertainties reblogged this from thediaryofadisappointingman
- nineteentwentyseven likes this
- baddmass likes this
- himselfcouldhavetheskies likes this
- lazzface likes this
- historyasmyth likes this
- shelovesyoublog likes this
- thaliatimsh likes this
- thediaryofadisappointingman posted this